Welcome to Customized Tutoring Services!
We motivate and educate for “every age and any stage”. Our mission is to educate students, in an out-of-school environment, with hands-on and analytical activities through a plethora of venues, including After-School Programs, camps and clubs, as well as one-on-one, group, and class tutoring. And in order to ensure further academic growth and success, CTS designs personalized curriculum with adaptive instruction in order to meet the specific needs of each individual student.
A small business located in downtown Lewisburg, CTS provides the greater Susquehanna River Valley with elite educators for all grades, ages, and subject areas. CTS accommodates student’s academic needs with further enrichment exploration of the content. The CTS classrooms are very friendly, open-minded, and enriching environments that provide the necessary textbooks, online resources, and technologies in order to ensure a quality twenty-first century learning experience.
Please continue to explore the CTS website for further information about our curricula, tutors, and learning options.
- Customized Curriculum and Instruction
- Certified and Highly Educated Teachers
- Direct Communication with Schools
- Welcoming Tutors and Accommodating Classrooms
- Current Textbooks and Learning Accessories
- Spectacular Service!
In order to receive services, CTS begins with an Initial Consultation. This Initial Consult will allow CTS to outline the necessary content required for success and to understand the learning style of the student. At the end of the consult, CTS will establish the communication between tutor and client. The procedure for receiving services is either through phone or email.
Option 1: Email First
1) Complete the Initial Consultation Form (Subject or SAT/ACT).
2) Email the form along with a description of academic concerns to email@example.com
2) John calls you back within 24-48 hours.
3) You and John discuss your student and the available tutoring options.
4) Together, you and John determine a time to have an Initial Consultation.
Option 2: Call First
1) Call CTS at 570-428-2616.
2) You and John will discuss your student and the available tutoring options.
3) Together, you and John determine a time to have an Initial Consultation.
4) Complete the SAT/ACT Initial Consultation (Subject or SAT/ACT) and either email to John or bring upon first visit.